About Me

My photo
Any Town, Any State, United States
Cynical, irreverent, hostile, politically incorrect, opinionated, sometimes wrong, but usually right. Sometimes some of these, and sometimes all of them.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Preview Of Coming Attractions

Hey Guys and Dolls!

     I have been thinking a lot about life and death lately, death mostly.  And mostly mine.

Now don't get your hopes up, I am interested in prolonging my life as much as possible, but

there are a lot of things that need to be said.  I think that this is the time to be saying them.

It's going to take a first draft and some editing to get across what I'm thinking and to get it

right so it will take a few days since we have been bombed with work once again and my

old ass takes time to recover after an eventful day.  Stay tuned, I think it will be worth

your while.

Y'all take care and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment