About Me

My photo
Any Town, Any State, United States
Cynical, irreverent, hostile, politically incorrect, opinionated, sometimes wrong, but usually right. Sometimes some of these, and sometimes all of them.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor

Hey Guys and Dolls!

I've been doing some more investigation. My wife, Janice, might call it "time wasting", since she is not totally committed to my online pursuits, but my searching has finally paid off.

Some of you may remember a while back when I was talking about finding a real product
to market online which can also make you money.  Well no doubt a lot of you have seen the
ads from a ton of people about Wake Up Now.  There are many reasons why I have
finally joined this program.  It is actually a product that helps people save a lot of
money, and gives you the potential to make a fortune as well.  Let me go into some detail
without a lot of hyped up, rah rah crap.  Just the facts here as follows:

1.  It has a fee of $100 a month, but once you enroll 3 people, you make enough commission to
cover that, so you don't pay anything else out of your own pocket.

2.  Once your 3 people each get their 3, you make $600 commission per month as long as they
stay active.  What you do is help them get their 3 as I will help you.

3.  Real products. Most of the "opportunities" I've seen, the products are all fluff, simply bs, or something that no one has any interest in.  Ask others what their product is, and if they actually use it.

   - You can print grocery coupons.  We forgot to check and could have saved from $30 to $100 on our last shopping trip depending on what we bought. We won't make that mistake again!

   -  Learn a language.  If you live in the US and don't speak Spanish, you will be behind the
8 ball very soon when illegals are given citizenship by obama and start to take over the country.
Spanish is going to be the go to language whether you like it or not.  Might as well get ahead of 
the curve for free.

   - Identity theft.  We didn't think it could happen to us, but we found out yesterday that someone in Arkansas tried to use Janice's debit card number! We went to the bank to find out why it wasn't
working and were told that about a dozen people who all bought gas at the same station we used had also had their information stolen.  This isn't technically identity theft, but it's close enough for me!

   - Major discounts on vacation trips anywhere in the world.  We plan to travel across the US in
the next two years and go to Europe after that.  There are huge savings on airline tickets, hotels,
car rentals and more!

   - Up to 22% savings on either AT&T or Verizon.  Although Janice has switched to Walmart's
$45 plan, which is the best deal out there, I happen to love my android phone and I would have
to get a new phone if I switched.  It is always a difficult experience for me to learn a new phone
so I'm able to save money and keep the same phone.  Cool.

   -Discount programs where you can save from 5 to 85% at stores where you already shop!
Like Office Depot, Macy's, Nautica, Sports Authority, Samsung, Apple, Dell, and thousands
more!

   -Get $100 worth of FREE stuff every day! Samples, and real sized products, trial offers,
and much more with new items added every week!

   -And much much more!

Oh yea, you can also make a very nice chunk of change.  Read all about it here.

(By the way, if a hundred dollars is a little too steep right now, message me and I can
show you how to get it.)


And a favor if you don't mind? Please "like" and "share" this post. Thanks!

Mike



     
  

.
    

   



No comments:

Post a Comment